<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Saturday, December 6, 2008

Post for the week!

Mon, went several places with Dear.
He wanted to go shooting bbut tt damn place was not open.
Den went to marina square to eatt.. =]

Tue, go for class bbq.
Quite fun siia..
Got totally drenched while cycling with Emeline..
Wadd a niicee experience! -.-

Wed, piano lessons where ii got scolding..
Internal exams are lame & a waste of tyme!

Thur, went to ps with Sher denn Dear came to look for us after shooting.
Went to pierce another earhole.
Not tt paiin after all..
I'm a strong gal! xP

Fri, went to vivo & sentosa with Dear, Sher & LikZhing.
I love the beach!! =]

Stupiid sher woke me upp early iin the morn on 2days.
I thiink iit was thur & fri.
Really feel lyke kiilling her!! =X

I muz fiind a jobb soon.
Denn ii cann shopp all ii wantt.
Woohoo..
Shopping really rocks! xD

Sher & Dear gonna go on trips soon.
I'll miiss you de!
A dayy w/out Dear will really kiill me.. =[
I MIISS YOU!


11:31 PM