<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bad news received ytd!
I failed my grade6 practical exam..
Well it was expected & dear was dere for me..
So I'm okies! ^_^
Met Dear at pp mrt at 1030 today.
Both of us just cant wait to see each other lor..
Heehees xD
Went to airport to study..
Dear's friend,Daniel and his VS junior came to join us..
Den Char & Hana came along too!
It was fun lo!!
Left dere at 7plus after dinner.
Mrt-ed with Dear back hm so I can spend more time with him.
Den I was alone back to hougang after dear alighted at pp.
He's so cute lo..
He said cannot sms but didnt say tt he cannot call me..
Hahas xD
Super cute de!!
Reached at bout 9pm..
I'm tired!
But I cant bear to leave my Dear everytime I see him!
Anyway I love tt gift from you!
Make me really happy ^_^
Ger was oso on a shopping spree for sweet stuff.
Hahas sweets and chocos!
Oh my pretty piano is shifted to my rm!!
Ger is so happy! xDxP


10:53 PM