<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Monday, April 27, 2009

Woohooooo!!
Its bout 21 more hrs till the start of bowling competition!!
I cant wait I cant wait lo..
Kkays dis is veryvery stupid.
I'm feeling scared of it..
But I cant wait for the competition to come!! xD
I guess I'll have lesser time for dear..
Or maybe not..
Cuz I dont bear to =x
Gonna meet him on wed!!
Its earlier den expected lo..
Cuz we were thinking tt we'll meet on fri after my competition for dis wk..
I muz do well for the competition & make him proud of me!!
Heehees ^_^

Went to airport ytd with dear, danial and afew more guys..
Danial was nice!
Teach me ECONS!
Yes I dont like ECONS at all!!!!
I hate ECONS alot..
But I guess it was not so bad after all..
At least I uds something now xP
Had a small quarrel with dear lo..
Cuz he was forcing me to STUDY!
Rahhhhh!
Anyway things are alright now..
I noe he meant well to make me study..
& I dont bear to make him sad lo..
I love him! =D


11:47 AM