<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ahhhhhhh! I'm so happy tt I'm the BOWLING CAPTAIN!
Yeahhhhhhs! ^_^

Hahas shall stop my craziness..
Today started in a bad way!
During pw.. I was made to make a decision whether to go for bowling dinner which I was told the day b4 to make myself free or to meet up with my team members to do gpp..
Why is everyone thinking tt studies is everything studies is most impt?!
There are more things tt are more impt den just studying.
Humans have to learn to be more flexible and be more understanding!
Eventually I stick to my decision to go for bowling dinner but to leave early..
But I guess I was bad enough not to put gpp as 1st priority..
Forget it.. No one uds!
After tt the meeting for gpp was cancelled.
Niceeee.
It has make me bad mood for so long den its just gone like tt ><
Anyway I've finish my part for gpp..
Hais shall not think bout it anymore..
Its over..
I really hope no more such cases & they can be more understanding.
BOWLING IS IMPT TO ME!
Maybe bowling does really make me happy.. Except today..
I look at our jc1s and its really like hopeless..
I dontnoe wad to say..
Do you ppl really love bowling?!
How can you all not focus on bowling while trg but are studying for tests?!
Studies is impt but leave some time for bowling can?
Its only like 4 hrs a wk!
We really need to work harder if we wanna do well for our competitions.
Its not easy.
Pls do work hard..
Pls stop fooling arnd during trgs and its time to get serious bout trgs kies?
Dont let coaches and seniors be disappointed with us!

To my Clement dear: Thks for trying to cheer me up today.
Thks for being proud of me.
Thks for being happy for me.
Thks for everything!
I love you! My precious deardear! =D


12:18 AM