<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gosh! Ger is super tired the whole day!
Esp with a sore throat in the morn!
Okies sch was boring..
I was slping everywhere i go..
From bus on the way to sch till cab while going hm.
Den I was angry with clem at one pt..
He ate pills cuz his friend dared him to..
I was super sad and heartbroken lor =[
Den I was emo..
Cuz i'm missing him.
I miss him alots & i noe we wont be meeting up very soon..
Anyway Thursday i got a free day!
It was supposed to be a very happy day as I thot I could go out with clem..
But it seems I have to do pw..
Its ok lo..
Nth can overcome our love for each other de!
Today while we were heading to cbc joey shouted for me.
I was soooo happyyyy!
Dont ask me why. I dontnoe! xP
Anyway today is the last day of dis season's trg.. Lol.
Hais I'm really missing him alots alots!
Pls let time pass faster & I can see him soon!


11:03 PM