<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Monday, May 25, 2009

Ok ger has not been blogging for so longgggg!
Have been busy & tired!
Like now lo..
But I still decided to blogggg =]
Okies ger is so happy tt mom finally noe bout clem lo.
I'm really happy cuz i dont have to lie to her anymore.
I dont have to worry when i'm with him anymore!
I love clement! Muacks!

Sat-- Went to meet dear at pp den we went to airport to study lo.
Did my gpp and my laptop failed me terribly!
I want a new laptop!
Den we went to ehub and dear went to bowl.
He's in love with bowling too!
But of course, he love me more!
Heehees xP
Den i met kaiting to go jessie's hse to do our gpp.
Something funny happened to her!
First she forget her change & the manager ran out to give it to her.
After tt, she realised tt her drink was not given to her so we went back.
On the bus, she realised her drink has spilt alot into the plastic bag!
LOLS!
Ok.. So we did gpp like from 6plus to 11plus.
Den i went hm and continued to do till 3plus..
I was like soooo tired...
I just went to slp straight! ><

Sunday--Slacky day at hm. A day to rest!

Today--Went to watch the match MJC vs VJC.
Final score was 2-3.
We lose but i believed they played well! =]
We'll be better nxt yr..
This oso make me think of bowling.
I want our team to have significant achievements tooooo!
Ger gonna train hard for a yr!
I'll be back in A div nxt yr!
Aiming for the MASTERS!
I will..
Anyway clem dear came to look for me today!
He was sooooooo sweaty cuz he ran there.
I was so touched lo.
Esp he was feeling tired yet he still came to look for me though he got the choice to go hm and rest.
Tys dear! Tys for everything you're doing for me!
I'm so happy to see you today.
Time is short but its precious time to me!
I love you. Its forever. I promise!


9:26 PM