<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today was rather a moody day for me in the morning..
I didnt really realise it.
It was Dear who said it..
However, things was different after bowling competition!
Hahas a super big difference!
B4 the competition started..
Dear didnt reply my sms for like almost an hr.
& I was really angry..
I didnt noe why..
It was not cuz I had to wait longer den normal for his reply..
But I was really worried bout him..
Yet his reason was: Hp in rm.
Hais Dear you really matter alots to me..
Mood was abit affected during the first game..
& I was blurred!
Thot tt we'll be playing 6games but it was actually only 3..
Zz how blur can I be?!?!
All my games was quite well played..
Didnt screw my first game tt badly although it is still screwed!
I could have score higher if I didnt miss 4 spares in a row!
Hais spares really give me alot of stress..
It is just scary everytime I have to pick up a spare..
My 3 games today was 148, 189, 178.
Average: 172! ^_^
Overall of the 3 days was 152..
Mood now is happy..
Although I'm gonna start doing my PI & loads of work..
So I'm gonna be moody soon..
Dear is slping le..
He is not well..
Pls take care kies?
We'll meet soon.. We will!


10:04 PM