<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Woohooo! I met dear today!
3 days in a row lo!
Super addicted!
However it was a short one meeting today as I have loads of work to do!
I will learn to be contented lo..
Anyway today I was at tampines sports hall to watch the badminton match between mjc and rjc.
The place was really stuffy!
Let me choose & I'll choose to go watch soccer!
Muhahas. xD
After tt I cabbed down to meet my deardear at parkway parade and hm lo..
Dear is my source of energy to go against the stress tt I'm under!
Yes I am under lots of stress.. =[

Updates bout ytd!
Was supposed to meet emeline to study but in the end she didnt come lo.
So I was with dear at kovan mac studying.
I was superduper suay as my mom saw us.
I'm in for lots of trouble larhs!
But I promise! Dear I'll never leave you!
No matter wad happen i WONT!
I wont ever let you be hurt..

Now bout bowling.
I miss the trgs with the jc2!
Pls dont forget bout us..
We wont let you ppl down..
& dont forget the challenge between jc1 & jc2!
Muhahas xP
Saw senior joey ytd and dis morning.
So glad to see her.
She really can make ppl smile ^_^

Kkays its time to go back to work!
Ger will work hard!
I'm trying my best to catch up with things in sch!
Really trying hard!
Its tiring but I noe dear is here for me.
And I wont let anyone use studies as something to brk us up!

I <3 CLEMENT!


9:17 PM