<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Monday, June 1, 2009

Didnt feel like blogging much recently cuz I'm super tired.
Today is the start of June hols.
But it dont feel like holidays at all..
It sucks!
Okies lets go back to Friday...

Friday..Went to ehub to bowl with clem and MY and afew more guys..
Hees i was so happy tt i could bowl 170+ with a hse ball..
Wooohoooooooooooooo!
Den went to meet the pw grp..
After tt we decided to go to downtown to do our gpp..
Super tiring day..
Nice shock i got tt day lo.. ><

Sat..Was supposed to meet clem but it was cancelled..
Stone at hm playing fb and smsing the whole afternoon.
Evening time. Went to greatgrandma hse for dinner.
Got suaned for my attire.
Bad day.. Sobs.

Sunday..Best day lo!
Woke up super early at 7plus..
Was sort of bad mood!
Ger waking up so early on a wkend.. tsktsk!
Things were better as i meet sher at hg pt to study at 11plus..
And i realise my gc was missing..
Hard time looking for it lo.. and i found it somewhere in the hse..

Monday=today!
Gp mye..
Quite ok lo..
Though i was stoning alotalots!
Dont ask me why..
I dontnoe. I just cant seem to focus..
Den we had class lunch den movie.
Everything's quite ok but I'm tired!
Sians.. & now clem's phone is sent for repair..
I cant text him anymore.
I'm gonna miss him till I go crazy!
I will..
So anyone pls leave ger alone..
Unless you're itching for some scolding!
Got irritated when I board the bus hm just now.
Aircon was spoilt.
Damn it. I was drenched with sweat!
F!
Okies ger is in bad mood. =.=


9:09 PM