<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm feeling good for awhile..
At least I've studied for like 5 hrs ytd..
Really studied almost 2chpts of econs..
I said I wont add on to his burden anymore.
I wont make him worried bout me..
So he can focus on his studies instead.
I really hope he'll do well..
He will.
Anyway went to met mom and aunts..
Zzzz screwed my day totally..
Wad a bitch she is..
Nbm its over..
Ger muz stay happy!
I dontwant wrinkles on my face! ><
But someone disturbed my slptime ytd!
SHERYL LEOW!
She called me at 12.55am!
Zzzz dontnoe for wad..
Obviously my body reaction lagged and i woke up 2 hrs later to see tt I have a miss call..
Cycling for 4genesis class gathering..
Not bad lo..
Make me rmb the bad experience tt i had with Emeline..
Try to link how both of us got drenched while cycling..
Idiots lo. Super DRENCHED!
Really! I still wanna laugh at our silly looks tt day.. -.-
I miss my clemdear! <3s


1:43 PM