Many things happened today. Make me tired happy sad emo piss etc.. Hais at one time i really felt like dying. It will just put an ending to everything. I was abit bad mood dis morning when I wake.. Cuz some idiot thingy make me rushed to sch like mad! Den after tt torturous econs lecture some of us went to supermarket to get stuff for the class bbq. Tt supermarket is like a wet market! Super stinky! & let me think.. its really been quite long since i go to the supermarket with mommy. Oops =x Den I was emoing cuz i flared at dear.. He meant well for me yet i gave him such sucky attitude. I really think tt i'm so bad. I screwed his day up totally.. Now he thinks tt he's a bad bf.. But the fact is he's the best bf ever.. I'm the one who is bad! Sorry my dear! SORRY! I really hope you'll cheerup and be tt happy bf of mine.. I dontwanna see you unhappy anymore.. Dont think of dying and leaving me alone.. I'll hate you for it! I WILL! Bowling outing is not going quite well too.. I'm very stressed out over it.. I just cant seem to settle it.. Jc1s dont seem to be excited over it at all.. Maybe I shldnt organise it after all.. But its for the seniors.. Hais just do my best! I wont give up so easily de! During class bbq.. I was emoing after so many things happened.. Felt so stressed out and was not in mood for bbq at all though i've put in loads of work for the preparation.. Even some smiles in pics were forced out.. Sorry.. Was veryveryvery glad tt lk & shu came! Its really so long since i've seen them.. 3 mths.. Lk asked a ques tt really make me cry.. Hais..Emo ger.. How long have it been since the 3 of us[lk,shu & ger] sit down tgt like tt? Hais dis ques really have loads of impact and make me think alotalots! Its really been so long.. I didnt noe I miss them tt much.. Maybe its just all kept in my heart.. I never say things out.. Most of the time. We only got to noe each other for bout one mth.. Yet we have such close friendship. I'll treasure it! Miss you, LK and SHU! Okies dis is such a longlong post! Naggy me.. I shall go slpslp lo. LTC tmr.. YES TMR! On a wkend morning! Gdnites everyone.. Sweetttt dreams!