Met clemdear at pp mrt dis morning!! I miss him sooooo muchhhhhhh! =x I was really glad tt he like the card.. ^_^ Ger is sooo happy! I make sher happy ytd. & make clemdear happy today! We went to t3 mac to study.. Gosh today is the 1st time i see dear eat so much! Muhahas he's a pigpigpig! =p Studied like almost 2 chpts of chem. Not bad lo.. Supposed to continue at home but i failed to.. -.- Went to meet mom when she end work. Finally noe where's her office like after 1yr plus! LOLS! I was blur too.. Is bridge and building very similar?! Wad a idiot I am! Anyway plans for tmr! Gonna go sher's hse to help her with her camp stuff den gonna go yakun again! =] Den think i'll continue studying lo.. I miss sher! When her hols end, we wont be meeting up so often le =[ I miss clemdear toooooo!