<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Monday, July 27, 2009

Just reached home at bout 7plus cuz of rehearsal.
It was rather slack yet tiring too..
And my phone was not with me :(
Had a long day in sch..
Yes! Bout 12 hrs..
I was counting down since I reached sch at 730 lo! >.<
Seemed quite idiotic..
But time in sch is not very enjoyable to me..
Although there are loads of breaks..
But still got to study lo.
Rest time.. No way at all.
Anyway got class tee and leaders tee today..
Very nice nice :)
Hmm.. Now i'm really tired.
And I dontnoe wad to do.
Gonna check timetable later. After blogging lo..
Now let me think..
Bro got fever.. Wonders wad's wrong.
And clemdear is upset with me..
Ger shld really stop it lo.
Wth is wrong with me.
He's different from others.
I need to put in more trust in him.
Why am i always saying stupid things to make him sad..
Esp recently lor!
And esp when i'm in bad mood.
He's the one tt suffers most..
Dear I'm really sorry. :(
Pls forgive me can..
I will change.. I really will.

Sher is feeling sad too.
Why do some guys dont mean their words at all.
If you dont mean it, why bother saying..
Make sher disapponted and sad. :(
Sher I want a hug from you too!
Hope we'll meet real soon kays??
I miss our book toooo :D
Cheer up!
Rmb you've got me!


8:36 PM