<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Sunday, July 5, 2009

o.o Haven been blogging for quite long lo.
I shall blog nowwww!
If not my blog is gonna die again -.-
Was having exams from mon to thur.
Horrible!
Hoping to pass chinese and physics.
And not fail the rest not too badly =x
Den on fri, I went back to sch for pw with tcher.
Quite a nice day!
Cuz I met alots of my darlings!
Hahas.. Friday started off with breakfast with sher nuer at yakun!
Muhahas.. Den in sch I saw senior joey!
Hees xD
Oh ya. I dao-ed danial on fri too!
Ps lo. =x
Den met shu at ws macs.
Hees she has stuff for the class lo!
Will be passing to the class on tues!
Den saw ning and desmond dere!
Wahahas. Went tgt to pasir ris beach to like get suntan larhs.. ><
Beach in the afternoon is not very nice after all..
Sat was as usual.
Greatgrandma hse for dinner!
The best! xD
Today was a super good day with clem dear!
Went to ehub to watch transformers.
Hees our first movie tgt..
Nbm de. We're good kids who put studies first! xP
Den after tt went to cp to meet sher for yakun again!
Hahas.. Tt's bout all.
I just had loads of fun today lo..
I'm really happy!
Tys to my precious clem dear and to sher toooo! ^_^


10:38 PM