<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I feel friggin fucked up right now. I can't control my emotions, I don't know why. I don't know why you don't understand after what I told you.

Before we were together, I told myself that maybe, maybe things will be different after we're together. Because after all, we're still friends, what's there to commit right? But just now you asked me what happen, after I told you your mood changed instantly. Not calm, not calm at all.

Why won't you understand things.. You said give & take didn't you. I tried to give, tried to understand, I don't feel it back. I'm kinda surprised that you'd show me attitude. In fact, I'm shocked. Never in my life have I imagined that you would give me attitude, you'd be mean to me.

I'm not a guy.. I didn't know you would quarrel with me. I didn't know you wouldn't give way to me. I didn't know..

Sometimes I feel that we're so different.. So different from other couples. Different perspective, yes that's a listening barrier. Maybe that's why you could listen, but only half of what I meant would sink in.

I really am trying to understand you. But who'll understand me? I don't wanna keep guessing & guessing. I don't want to.

GG's right after all. There's heartaches, heartbreaks. It's fucking hurtful. I wanna cry.




Love, S


12:27 AM