<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today is a tiring day despite it was a short day at sch.
In sch, I was so damn tired.
Stoning arnd if not doing some work.
Just to keep my mind away from things.
After sch met up with sher.
Den basil came along for awhile lo.
People do change.
But sometimes the timing is wrong.
I'm gonna work harder to make myself tired.
I still can feel the pain.
Slept at 2 ytd however i still cant stop thinking of you.
When sher and basil went off, I started thinking of things again.
Tell me how to stop.
How to forget can?
I really dontnoe wad i'm trying to do.
Homework are really piling.
Spa coming on thur.
Eom due nxt fri.
Promos coming.
And I dont sense the urgency at all.
Maybe I no longer feel anything for everything.
Just numb.
Sher was right.
Wad's the pt of writing in the bk when i no longer have you.
Why didnt I treasure things more when I have you.
I nvr changed.
I still take things for granted.
I only have myself to blame for everything.


10:00 PM