<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Sunday, August 23, 2009

Met sher at hg mall mac today to study.
Not very productive though.
My mind was not into it at all.
Flipping thru my chem notes like they are blank pieces of paper.
Andy was dere. And another guy called chee siang.
If I didnt spell wrongly. -.-
Anyways i dontnoe if it's a joke.
But pls do stop 'recommending' guys.
Stuff like tt really piss me off.
I will fan lian de.
Even if it meant to be a joke.
I'm not in mood for it.
Went to greatgrandma hse.
Thot I could study dere.
But failed terribly.
I was looking at my phone.
All the time.
Hoping for it to happen but it nvr.
So I went to slp.. Listening to some emo songs.
Couldnt slp and got up after an hour.
Not time to go home yet.
So i was stoning with my phone beside me all the time.
I've got too much time to spare w/out ur sms.
I'm not used to it.
Maybe it makes no difference to ur life.
I cant stop thinking bout you all day long.
Really cant.
I cant stop thinking wad happened between us.
I noe its my fault.
I really regret everything.
Wad's the use of thinking bout it.
I noe its no pt thinking of it but i cant stop.
I will just continue to think in tt way and keep a little hope.
Even if it will nvr happen.
I choose to lie to myself.
We're supposed to meet today.
But I guessed I'll nvr see you anymore.


12:01 AM