<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Out since 10am.
Went to airport t3 and t2 to study with seniors!
Calvin, charles, shunxiong, rongquan and joey.
I will post those pics up soon on fb =x
Left dere at 10pm.
Yes i'm tired.
Very tired.. Good!
And i'm getting home later and later.
Aiya it dont matters cuz no one cares.
Overnight at airport seems a gd idea to me!
O.O

Plans for tmr.
Gonna finish chem kinetics and start on MATHS!
Meeting them at 9.
So i got to wake at 7plus..
Yawns..
*look at the time*

Sometimes I really wonder.
Heartbreakers appear everywhere.
Who are the right ppl.
There is no definite definitions.
I feel like giving up.
All dis waiting.
I'm sick of it.
But I cant let go of you.
You gave me too much memories to keep.

Promos stress.
I'm really trying hard to study.
But if I'm still gonna get results like wad i got for myes.
Its the end for me.
Screwed my life.


1:09 AM