<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Sunday, September 6, 2009

Supposed to meet sx at airport at 8!
But latelatelate..
So we met at 12 instead.
HAHA!
But someone came like almost 1 >.<
Den calvin and joey were dere toooo!
Hmm let me think..
Quite productive studying..
Chemical bonding is sossososososo damn difficult.
Trying to master it the whole day lo. :(
And i'm so in love with strawberry oreooooo! xD
Yeas so since 12 to 9plus i was hanging out at t3 and t2..
Lalalalas.
Its tiring lo..
But quite fun too!
Hahas.
Had dinner at t2 sakae!
<333333333
GOOD LUCK TO SENIORS FOR UR GP PAPER TMRRRR!
GET UR As!!!!

I thot I would see you dere.
But i didnt dare to go near tt place.
I dontnoe wad will happen if i see you now.
So i shld just avoid.
Started going to airport to study cuz of you.
But now no more.
Today is the 1st time I went dere w/out you.
Will it be like dis forever?
Hols is starting.
Make gd use of it to study and rest more.
Drink loads of water.
You cant fall sick now okies?
Take care of urself.
I believe you will do well.

I've got a new wish..
Thot of it when I was at airport just now.
Had the sudden urge of buying a ticket and fly to somewhere farfar away.
Stay away from this place for a good long time.
1yr 2yr 3yr?
I just feel like leaving this place.


11:43 PM