<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I swear this feeling is so irritating and haunting!

Please leave me aloneeee! :(

I dontwant to feel like this anymore.

I cant wait for school to start for me.

& im in serious need for more sleep time!

Maybe some pills will work.

I hate insomnia!






Miss loads of ppl
sheryl ningwei desmond basil charlotte shunxiong joey rongquan kiatwei zhiwei
& the list carries on and on..


9:55 PM