<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi all! I love blogging now! :D

Woke up early and went to NUS open house with my dear.
Haha went there with half-sleeping faces :x
Only went for a talk which I could not stop myself from constant yawning!
Then bused to plaza singapura for late lunch at HK cafe.
I am so full that I feel like vomiting all the way till dinner time x,x

After lunch, we went to IT show at Suntec Convention Centre!
Bought some laptop accessories and my earphones ^^
Sx and I got the same earphones haha :D
Yeps met up with sx's corporal too.
Waited damn long for this guy canzz.
Leg pain & someone epic ass pain -.-|
Haha both of them together are sure rubbish crap and everything sia.
But very fun too :D

Met with sheryl and basil in the evening for birthday boy's dinner.
Had dinner at waraku.
Waited quite long for Anna.
My primary school mate!
Okies i dont know why i cant rmb at all :x
We had a light dinner then went to bugis.
Wanted to go to this bar but it was closed.
Disappointment :(

I will learn to treasure what I have now.
Cause you make me feel blessed.

NAG competitions starting tomorrow evening!
I will try hard to meet my dear's target :D
I wont disappoint you.


12:14 AM