<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally I'm having the urge to blog.
Third week of school has just started and I'm seriously feeling damn screwed up.
Time is never enough for me.
& I just cant find my mood to mug!
Tell me how???
Baby elijah is down with a high fever.
Feeling damn worried for him but I cant see him :(

Hmm wz will never know about this.
But.. She's just not worthy of you.
I really hope you will stop all those emo stuff that you have been doing.
Be a man can?
She chose to hide and go away from you.
So all the more you should be strong!

Ger is a blessed girl.
Cause I have a lot of people who love me.
Thanks to all my faves and my new friends in np :]
You know who you people are..
I dont need to mention names!
I'm glad I know what I want in life now.
As for you, I leave it to fate.
Those small things that might not be significant to you meant a great lot to me.
Just be happy :D

Ger wants to bowl, play basketball and go to the airport to study!
Is it possible this weekend? :D


10:42 PM