Many many things happening in my life recently.
Ok not quite a lot..
Just a little from everyday.
Since it has been a long time since i've blogged.
Bowling was great and i can see my skills improving.
But it seems so difficult for me to produce that kind of standard at competitions.
I really dont know why.
And everytime it will just give everyone a good shock and disappointment.
Life at school was good too.
Great friends and maybe good timetable..
But time i wake.. Hmm not that good!
6am everyday maybe except Tue.. Not that fun!
I got so much to blog about..
But I just cant think of anything now..
Damn it.
Ok my brain went B-L-A-N-K at the right time this round :D
Luckily it was not during my interview..
Miracle sort of happened to me.
But i really dontknow is it a good sign or a bad one.
You left me with a confused state of mind.
I really dontknow what i can do.

Totally in love with the color of my hair in this pic. But it dont really look like that in rl :(

QS, Ger, Manda <3