<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Friday, May 14, 2010

This week has passed super fast.
Was it because I was real busy or it was your presence that make me feel that time is passing too fast?
Yeah went to fep today to do some shopping with manda and qishan.
We will have monthly shopping events ok!
And the next time manda will shoppp more to makeup for today!
Anw me and qishan ttly failed to restrict shopping too much :X

Went to the airport on wed cause IS is a short lesson and i had a most crappy test ever.
Anger management case study -.-
The way to the airport brought back loads of memories.
Yeah so it really kept me thinking for quite awhile.
But for some, i'm no longer thinking about it.

Hmm now to explain the most horrible thing i did in school on thur.
Omg i freaking skipped a lecture just to go home and prepare myself for a concert.
Yeah.. But the main purpose was the concert and ya.. not for anyone.
Get it right, wont you?
I dont know if you've gotten the wrong idea.
But you definitely meant more to me.
Wore heels twice in a week and blisters are visiting me!!!
Damn it..
First time was during the scholarship interview that i had on monday.
A super fun interview.
Joke on that morning cause my neighbor thought i was going to work -.-
I dont look that old ok!!

I'm feeling the stress coming to me.
Am I working hard enough now?
I dont want to regret and waste a few more years of my life.
I want my degree for acc and law.
I want my piano dip.
I want it all.
All or nothing.


7:58 PM