<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Friday, June 11, 2010

Common tests are OVER!
Yeah like finally.. Those people who met me today will know how tired I am :(
From my cui face to my panda eyes to my pimple outbreak. Wth!
Celebrated kenny's birthday today..
HAPPY 17th! :)
Then a group of us including joyce, tianyew, joash and jinwen went down to plaza sing for lunch.
We had pepper lunch for lunch!
Oh we failed to get movie tics for karate kid at ps and the cathay.
So.. after some research on joash's laptop, we decided to head down to tiong bahru plaza.
Thought that we will get some really good seats but we end up being at the bottom 7th row.
The show was really nice! Everyone should go catch it.
I dont mind watching it again :)
And.. WHO IN THE HELL THREW THE TICS AWAY! :(
After the movie, I went to train back to hougang to meet sheryl, basil and desmond at hougang green for dinner.
Guess who I saw on the train! GLENN!
Haha I almost cant recognise him. Oops :X
Yeah after the heavy dinner, we went to another shop for a "second round" of dinner.
Was damn full so I wanted to take a walk home alone.
But failed.

Sometimes I really want to be alone and have a walk on my own.
I am quiet cause sometimes I really dont wish to talk.
Now that the common tests are officially over, I have nothing on my mind anymore.
That feeling of emptiness is coming back.
Tell me how. I cant stop missing you.


10:22 PM