<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I will be blogging quite often.
And I am doing so now :)
Just reached home from the most ridiculous lesson ever in this sem.
LMS which stands for life management skills.
Sounds funny right.
I'm having this lesson every wed and its my only lesson on weds.
The duration of this lesson is three hours.
But my teacher is very nice and he will always let us off in two hours or less.
Seriously, this lesson is damn boring to the extent that I am feeling sleepy within half an hour :X
So today, it was raining when i woke up at 7am.
Then, I was thinking if I should go to school cause I am feeling too lazy to get off my bed.
Managed to get off my bed at 720 to go to school because I want to know my LMS test results!
Took bus 151 to school and guess what.
The journey was 1.5 hours.
I dont know if there were jams on the way to school cause I was sleeping.
Yeah sleeping all the way..
Was late for the lesson for 45mins. & after another 45mins, the lesson ended already!
Conclusion: I travel three hours to school for a 45mins lesson :)
My test results are not as good as I have expected.
19/30 for the test and 9/10 for the elearning part.
Disappointed with myself.
But yeah, I'm gonna work hard for the CTs.
Maec, infa and blaw.
I'm gonna master all this!

Had the excel presentation yesterday.
It was our class's first presentation and it was really fun.
Despite all the blunders and lots of accuracy mistakes we have made in our project, I think it was a great learning experience. :)
After that, I had business management lecture which was actually boring.
But the teacher had made it fun and interesting cause of those videos and HALL OF FAME!
Our gay couple in TA22 is famous now. Haha.
Then she asked two questions which i thought was really good questions.
Q1: Do you think gay couples should adopt children?
The response was mainly yes.
Q2: Is it ok with your parents are a gay couple?
This time, the response was no.
Conflicting responses haha.
Then went to ourspace with kenny and guys to print notes.
Argh remind me of kenny who ps us!
We were kind to wait for him lor..
Then he so fast zao already. Tsktsk..

On the way home, I met mom on the bus and we went to have dinner together.
Pepper lunch :)
Then we did abit of shopping and went home at 8plus.
Reached home and started msning all the way till one plus in the morning with TA22.
Webcamming & msning with TA22 is (L)
I love TA22 :)


1:06 PM