<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2639704103986869204?origin\x3dhttp://x-closeststrangers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1574443863831163031&blogName=Going+Crazy+%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fhidden-romance.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ Profile.

Geraldine Lee :D

o3 January
bowling & music is <3!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Exits.
4Genesis`o8
Astrid
Basil
Charlotte
Elaine
Gavin
Joey
Ningwei
Sebastian
Sheryl
Travis

♥ Rewinds.
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

♥ Credits.
Designer: Charmaine Basecodes;LYDIA
Corissa 96

♥ Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm back at blogging!
Have been busy with my common tests for the past few days so I didnt have time to blog.
Two papers down..
Careless mistakes for maec.
For infa, I cant balance my accounts!!!! :@
Anw its over..
Gonna concentrate on blaw for this few days.
Last paper on friday then it will be freedom for me :)
Went out till quite late ytd.
Wanted to blog last night but i was too tired after the shopping crazyness I had.
Paper ended at 10am.
So amanda, joyce, jinwen, joash, zhehao and I went to dhoby to eat!
After lunch, we went to the cathay and watched prince of persia!
He's so handsome and HOT..
Hahaha all of us learnt a good lesson too.
Never to open your crumpler bag in the cinema.. Hahahah! :D
Oh and kenny text me during the movie and asked me who gave him those lollipops.
Hahahaha that moment me and amanda was laughing lahhh!
Cause we wanted to cheer this emo boy so we thought of getting him lollipops.
Then before exam, we randomly just put those lollipops on his table while he was talking.
He was actually thinking where all the lollipops come from! HAHA.
Ok after the movie..
We slack outside cathay cause it was raining.
Guys crapping alot of jokes and all.
And one of the awesome ones which kept me laughing like mad was...
Have you ever wonder how crickets find their way to your house?
TAKE THE LIFT :)
Imagine that and it is damnnnn funnyyyy ok!
After that, everyone went back while Joyce and I went to far east to shoppppp!
It was real mad shopping cause I spend like way above $100. :X
But still fun and feeling so great lah!
Hahaha happy with all the stuff that I've bought :)
For today, gonna mug for blaw lo.
Then will be able to meet the guys tmr :)
Bowling tmr ^^


1:20 PM